INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm so bad at this competition stuff!

I'm so sorry - life really just got in the way this week, I spent Friday getting ready for the Wedding, had a horrible last minute problem with child minding (long story!) and Saturday shooting the Wedding, Sunday baking cupcakes and working at the school fair and by the time Sunday night came I just fell into my bed.  Last night I started to edit the photos from the wedding and suddenly I look around and the evening was gone.  So today I asked the girls to pick a winner from the comments that you gave me.

The Winner is......



So Scrappy Sarah - Please contact me (I left a comment on your blog!) and let me know what your details are and I will arrange for your voucher from Hannah's Handmade Shop and a little something from me too!

Thanks all - I will come good again when I can see the wood from the trees, just a lot of editing and getting these photos ready for the bride.

4 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Wow, thanks so much :) A lovely surprise, thanks for getting in touch :)
Sarah

valc said...

Well done Sarah...if you are getting something made by Michelle you are in for a lovely treat. Enjoy x

Lisa said...

Congratulations Sarah!!

KarmaCraft said...

Sarah linked in to your blog and that's why I'm here, I'm loving what I see. Great los and a lovely blog theme.