INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wedding Card - 1

I have been so busy in the background getting stuff ready for holidays and making those special wedding cards that family want to give the special Bride & Groom, Jen & Tim.

So, rather than look for ideas I decided to make 2  money wallet cards from my own imagination!!! (I spend far too much time with kids LOL!).

Anyway, it all started with a grab box from Hannah - inside this box was a sheet of paper die cuts from the Crate Paper Portrait Collection.  I was in love with them and asked Hannah to order me a pack of them and when they arrived I jumped right on them and started.

Front view
Rear view

Partly open

Fully Open

I am thrilled how this turned out and cannot wait to give it as a gift to them.  The money inside for illustrative purposes only, we bought them a fab gift!

Hope you liked this Money Card - I have another one to share with you tomorrow, this one made for my mum to give as  a gift to the happy couple.

Ta M

2 comments:

Katherine said...

It's beautiful and I love those papers too, there is soo much detail on the card - will have to have a go myself :)

Ali said...

What a lovely card, you have made very good use of this beautiful range.