INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer time is time consuming....

As a mum of 3 girls, this summer is busy.  Last week we had 3 trips to the beach, summer camp for 3 of the last 4 weeks and next week is action packed too.  Just how I like it!

My crafting is taking a back seat, along with my photography as I just cannot do it all and frankly it's an easy choice to make.

These two cards were made for specific reasons rather than a crafty whim.


The wedding card was made with scraps of paper from my scraps bag, embossing folders and my Papertrey Ink Dies and stamps.



The one above was for a lovely friend who had her birthday just after mine.  This card is all Papertrey Ink - from the stamps, to the inks and to the sentiments!  Love it all!

Happy summer everyone - we have run out of camps now and I am starting my holidays with 3 days a week off on hols, so cannot see more crafting being done!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Hiya Michelle - beautiful cards - and happy birthday too have a lovely summer :)

Virginia said...

Oh they are lovely - glad you are enjoying your summer holiday!

Plastic Card said...

These are so nice cards. The way of designing is so unique and the color used increase the attraction.

Kate said...

Love, love, lovely cards! Great layering on the wedding card :)

vixen said...

gorgeous and love the top one and the use of embossing strips :)