INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, October 12, 2009

loving random stuff.....


When I uploaded my camera I just laughed at the random stuff that was in it - between these shots of my DD and her friend being Geeks (in preparation for halloween!) to bridges and the sewing and cards in between. This stuff speaks volumes about what is going on in my mind and in my life.... This month is manic with hospital appointments and visits, my life is being run by others and I hate it when that happens.

On a happy note - I am going to see Spandau Ballet in concert tomorrow and it's such an injection of happy in a week that needs it....
Baby Millie came for a visit wearing her mum's favourite hat - have to knit one a bit bigger as she is growing....
Some of the bibs I made as gifts and for a craft crop we had for Charity - took a table and spent so much time talking and visiting with friends that I forgot to keep an eye on the table and only a lovely friend watched out for me - I sold 2 bibs, so have lots left for pressies....
Some recent cards - on for Arthur's Day that I made for my mum to give to her aunt (she loved it and thought that I had written the poem inside too, but that was my mums work! LOL)
And the last one for my DH parents who were 50 years married....
Lastly a photo taken in town on Saturday, we crossed the Hapenny Bridge and it was adorned with lovely red roses for a charity collection.... DH and DD in the background....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww baby Millie is gorgeous, and that hat is fab. Love your Guinness card.

Judith said...

Baby Millie looks stunning in that hat. x

Unknown said...

Baby Millie looks beautiful ... especially in that lovely hat!

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely photos. Bibs are really cute!

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

OMGosh love it all!!! Baby Millie is tooooo cute :D

audrey o rourke said...

who owns dat gorgeous baby?
shes stunning :)
love audrey and rachael
x