INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, May 7, 2010

The secret to happiness - Balance!




I just wanted to pop in and write a short note to say that I have discovered at 40+ years what makes me happy....

My family, my kids, my husband, my friends, my photography, my crafts - these are the things that when they all work in unison with each other, make me tick, make me get up with a smile on my face and go to bed satisfied that each element has been given its time.

There has not been a time in my life that I have felt so balanced, so satisfied, and that has to do with the time that I have carved out for myself to feed the need to create.

Wow - not sure where that came from, but there ya go!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That sounds fantastic :D I'm glad you're so happy xxx

Claire said...

Balance is key :) Glad you are so happy & what a little cutie in the photo.
x