INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Love those Angels soooo much!

I made these cards a few weeks ago, and have been dying to share them with you.  I am not really a stamper and don't enjoy "Big girl colouring-in" much, but these stamps are just fabulous, stunning stamps and a joy to use.  Little musings is the site that I got them from and SJ has the most fab stamps and downloads you can buy.

The cards below are coloured with Pro-markers, and accented with Glossy Accents, perfect pearls, and stickles.


 I stamped and coloured the image, then I stamped and coloured the image again on the card base, and then decoupaged the Angel.  The bible passage seemed perfect for First Holy Communions and I set the text in Photoshop and then printed it directly on the card trying to mimic a silver tone.

In total I made 7 cards, 5 pink girl cards and 2 boy cards with blue hearts instead of pink.  The twine I felt just added to the balance of the card.

Right - off to enjoy the Eurovision, can't believe I am saying this but.... GO JEDWARD!!!

Nite - Michelle

1 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful cards, love the simplicity of them