INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Small card with big feelings....

Last week our family Social Worker retired, it was a lovely 8 yr relationship, where we were always on the same page, never had a cross word and she always had my back.  (Just in case you are new here, my husband and I foster 2 little girls and have been foster parents for nearly 7 years now).  Anyway, it was a very sad day when we had to say goodbye, and I suppose after all those years, it really is not goodbye as we will still remain friends.


Here is the card that I made for her - along with a gift card for Marks & Spencer.  I used Crate Paper and The Girls Paperie papers....  some handmade roses and a Websters resin rose.  Most of the items came from my Handmade Hannah's Grab Box that I recently got my hands on and if your quick she will have some available tomorrow.  The price is £10.00 and it's fab value.

Thanks for looking.....

Michelle

2 comments:

Handmade Hannah said...

Love your colour palette here-teal and lemon work so well together. I hope she liked the card!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, for a gem of a person :)