INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lisa's Parents Ruby Wedding Anniversary....








A few months ago I was asked by my friend Lisa if I would take some photos of her parents and the party for their 40th Wedding Anniversary celebration. It was ages ago, and as the days approached I had some real concerns that I may not be able to do justice to the event, the only photo training I've had has been via CJ and the online classes, and the Masterclass - I've learned lots via CJ but my confidence has not developed yet.

The girls put on an amazing party for the parents, nothing was missed, beautiful room, lovely flowers, fab food. You girls really should be proud of yourselves.

I took nearly 350 photos on the night and drained the battery to the last photo. The only problem was that when I uploaded the photos to the laptop and edited half of them, the next day the laptop had developed a fatal error, and is now not even repairable. I had also started to delete the photos from the camera so I lost the first 30 photos.... Hopefully not forever - as we hope to get the photos from the hard drive, there was not much on it anway and it was DH laptop!!

The family were really happy with the photos and my gift to the newly-weds was a book of the photos all printed and bound for them.

Thanks for reading....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle, you really dont know how talented you are... the photos speak for themselves and everyone loves them. You know how very special i rate photos as does my Mam in particular. She was bowled over by the photos and even my Dad was.. He hasn't left the album alone... once again thank you so very much...xxxxx

Carmen said...

Well if the above comment from Lisa doesn't tell you how good you are let me just say it again. Your photos on your blog always bowl me over, I wish I was half as good. The ones on this post are lovely and the angles you've taken them at are so different to the bog standard snapshots you sometimes see. You are a fab photographer :)