INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pretty Shabby Chic

New blogger is giving me a run for my money, been locked out, stumbling along and then it posted a very strange layout so trying again.

Not much spare time recently but my diary is getting back to normal again and I can see the wood from the trees again, and have done more crafting and will show you soon.


This card was made for a special friend Audrey who has always cheered me along with my crafting.  She likes hand crafted stuff and I enjoy making it for her.

I was thrilled to play with some papers from this company The scrapcake and I had great fun ordering these paper thru a Polish site, using google translator and making loads of mistakes but the papers are fab, great quality, lovely colours and designs.



Will be back soon!  Promise!!!


0 comments: