INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, July 27, 2009

First photo shoot...


1/20 f/5.0 & ISO 800



1/50 f/4.5 ISO 200

1/320 f/12.9 and ISO 200


1/200 f/5.6 ISO 400

1/200 f/14.0 ISO 400

Saturday was a glorious day and Sunday was so dark and dismal - but as my two friends work on the weekends it was hard to get a date to suit us all, so we had to go with a dark day and threatening rain all afternoon, but these two were so great to work with - I really enjoyed it and they just did it all for me to photograph - no real hard work for me. I did play with the settings on the camera, but was terrified when I got a error on my memory card that I just want back to Auto and stayed there, and got the photos off the card asap. Most of the shots are just sharpenend, cropped and lightened as it was about to rain for the whole 2 hours. - Woops just realised that some of the edits I did have not saved as I hoped, so some of them are lighter and some in B&W....

0 comments: