INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wedding Gift


DH boss got married for the second time, I took some photos of the evening they had their celebration party, and put together this frame for them. It's not the way I thought it would turn out, not quite sure it's something I'm too proud of - but I will give it to them and see if they like it.
Triple embossed heart, stamped with demask stamp whilst still hot....

Note the stitiching that nearly killed me, the machine did not like the 2 strand gold thread and this took all night to do, good thing I was going for the distressed look as I was distressed by the time I got it done....
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea. Would make a brilliant first anniversary present.

Mole said...

That's a great idea for a gift, and a lovely momento of their special day.

ChristineD said...

And why wouldn't they be anything but delighted with this unique, personal gift. Well done Michelle

Anne said...

I think it's stunning. What a beautiful memento of their day - and yes, I can imagine your frustration with the gold thread - it was worth it though!