INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, July 20, 2009


I just wanted to see if I could upload a photo - so here is a small gift I made for friends who visited us recently, I found the frame at a car boot sale for €1 and I de-constructed it and added a photo that I'd taken of Dave and Liz and the pattern paper and few nice things. They loved it, mostly as they were with me when I found the frame and could not believe it was the same one!

Here are a few more things that I made as teacher gifts, small ones for the playschool girls, along with bottles of wine, and I also made card folders with 6 cards for Caoimhe's teacher, and head mistress - seems I have been busy! I really might make one of these notebooks for myself as I did like them when they were finished.



0 comments: