INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Buzzing and creatively energised....

I had the most amazing weekend with 3 friends in Leitrim this weekend. We had a photography weekend planned and 3 of us took our crafty bags and we had the most incredible time. Fog had come in on the Friday evening, and lasted all weekend with a finale of freezing fog on Sunday morning. Will share the photos later, but at the moment I am still in post-weekend bliss and pestering DH for a new camera as "I was just so underspec-ed!! lol"

Anyway, here are some the things that I made over the weekend. I saw this challenge on ATDML blog and thought I would have a go... Here is the sketch...
While I was on a roll, and with a few drinks on board, I made this LO and had the good sense to finish it another night, but this one is from the same Pink Paislee papers.


On the weekend I even had a go at this....

I found a nice idea on the Studio Calico blog and just had to give it a go, there were no instructions and just winged it and made an effort at it, above is the cover and here is the inside....

I tried to make you a template for it again, it's a bit small but if you click on it you will get the idea, a bit of faffing around and you will get it, not too hard and two covers on it and bingo, you have it....

Another thing I have been meaning to do is join the local Camera Club, so I have that in hand and have to bring some of my photos with me so have just copied some photos to print out later today and will try and get to the meeting tonight, and if no next Thursday.

Hope you all have a great weekend....

Michelle

6 comments:

Mole said...

Clever you, making that foldy thingy with no instructions! Now if I'd tried to make it, mayhem would have ensued!

Janie said...

Love the folded card/book, fantastic idea and would make a lovely pressie. I'm off to off a try now if that's ok with you? Bet it won't look as good as yours though!

Katy said...

Little concertina book is fab!

Lisa said...

Michelle well done you for the fab little book. Its one that I will be definitely copying....glad you are allowing it by uploading template... you are very generous.. keep coming with your tutorials...xxxxx

Glen said...

I love the folded card. Thank you for sharing the template and those daughters of yours are beautiful. ~Glen~

Claire said...

Gorgeous LO's & the little book is goregous.
x