INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow helps my mojo....


This LO did not exist in any way before Saturday night, the photos were taken on Saturday afternoon and printed that night, and the whole LO came together nicely. It might sound a bit mad (actaully probably does!!) but when you have a LO in your hands that you only just took the photos - you get a little kick out of it!
The PP is from Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, Alpine and I just loved it, only have a little piece of it left and will be buying more as it's not only limited to Christmas LO's. The snowflake stamp was reduced to €1.25 in my local craft shop and I heat embosssed the paper with sparkly blue embossing powder along with some extra snowflakes for the top to embellish. Again, most of the makings of this LO came from the Christmas Cleo Crafts December kit. Even some of the gems came from them, the kit seems to be never ending.....

This was my backgarden on Saturday night, the office at the end is my craft room / office.
I found this message in the snow from my DH on Sunday morning - knowing that I get up with the kids and let them look out the window in the morning.


This little guy was visiting to say thank you as I remembered to leave some food out for the birds.

Have another LO on my desk that I am pushing around, using one of my Scraproom kits from My Minds Eye, again papers I've used before, and just loved them.
Nite all - there is a big thaw on and hopefully the snow will be gone by tomorrow and the kids are due to school tomorrow. Back to normality, and a big diet!!!

5 comments:

Kirsti said...

Oh your office looks great in the snow and what a lovely DH to leave you a message like that...x

Julia Dunnit said...

Pretty LO, love the colour. And totally understand about using really fresh photos!

Anonymous said...

Michelle love the phosos..and good for you for thinking of the birds....

valc said...

Loved the LO ...I just adore those colours. Beautiful photos...as ever. Aren't the ones of the baubles in the tree just SO sad

ally fiddy said...

Lovely LO and fab photos.