INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9 of snowy Dublin

We got our first sprinkling on New Years Eve and it been hanging around and being refreshed frequently and its not going anywhere for the forseeable future either!!

My Dh left for an overnight business trip and got caught in Brussells as Dublin Airport closed due to the snow and his flight home never left Dublin. So I was a single parent for one more night.

These Photos are some of the ones that I took over the last few days, lot's of random stuff.




Snow Angel! - lots of these were made...


Snow ball fight in St. Annes... I stood to the side and watched these boys for ages, they were vicious...

They used these signs to slide down the hills, but I just loved the irony of the sign... Think safety first.... Yah right!!






There is a lovely graveyard and I stopped by to take some photos, someone hangs these baubles from the trees above the grave and I just loved them....




Last night's sunset over Donnycarney church....


OK if you still with me you might like to see a LO that I did, I was using the Cleo Crafts December kit, and nearly all the bits for this page came from the kit apart from the alphas' as they were from my stash...I hand cut the big snowflake and the white page is actually swiss dots... Drop by Cleo Crafts as they have really well priced mini kits and this one was jam packed with bits, that I still have not used yet. Defo one for reordering.... www.cleocrafts.co.uk

So this post was mainly for Nana & Grandad who are in Spain on their 4.5 month holiday - enjoy the lovely weather... this is what you are missing.... Love M

3 comments:

Louise said...

Hi Michelle,
great pics - thanks for the shout out too!!

louise x

Anonymous said...

great to see you back lovely photos

Claire said...

great photos, love the safety first sign LOL!