INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm on a roll.....

The time off over Christmas was lovely but very manic with the two small kids, we live from hour to hour with the temper tantrums and the odd behaviour that we deal with so once the baby was in bed I made sure I went out to the office to have some me time. I tried to clear lot's of stuff that was waiting to be finished and I completed the few LO's that I've shown over the week. The LO's often come together and I know I am finished, and love the look and the outcome. This one is different... I wanted to use these photos taken at the 12 Days of Christmas market, and when I was taking the photos of the girls my DH was nattering in my ear saying why do you take these photos when you never do anything with them. So I was on a mission to use them and had the bits left from a LO that I did using the scraproom kit from months ago papers from My Minds Eye - lovely papers....

Sorry back to the reason why I had a hard time with this LO, I had the photos that I took of the signs on the Carousel and wanted to use them too, so had a lot to get in on this LO. Anyway, I have pushed stuff around, stuck it and unstuck it, torn the paper, hid the damage and still not sure it's balanced and right. Anyway, I was not going to show it, but will put it up and I am not going to touch it again, but it's not something I am happy to showcase, but maybe someone might know why I am so not sure about it... So here it is - warts and all!!!
Sharing some more photos of the snow days we had, it's all gone, we have lovely cold sunny days and the weather is due to get into double digits soon.

Our holiday home has suffered a burst pipe and the kids bedroom and bunk beds are ruined. Typical I am taking a group of friends down there the weekend after next for a photography weekend and now the girls will have to double up in the twin room. It's only cosmetic damage, and the beds took nearly all the water and some carpet, floor and 2 ceilings damaged. Not as bad as it could have been but still not great news!!


Thanks for looking - any bright ideas on the LO let me know!!

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Fabulous, fabulous layout :) ... oohh I'm so loving your blog.

Kirsti said...

Looks great to me... I love it and I wouldn't change anything... It is very well balanced... I am also loving the PP...x

Lisa said...

Michelle, there is nothing wrong with LO.... Colours are lovely, photo is lovely... title is very appropriate so not sure why you have your doubts.

Photos are also lovely and don't worry about the girls sharing..i doubt you will get to bed very early knowing all of you... haha

Unknown said...

Your LO is absolutely gorgeous! It is great, doesn't need anything extra.

Sarah said...

I think the LO is just perfect!

Janie said...

Not sure why you would want to change anything at all, looks fab to me:)

Alix said...

don't beat yourself up, hon...its a fabby lo! ;0)

Claire said...

I think the LO is just fine the way it is, love the colours & photos.
x