INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy but it's under wraps for the moment....


Have been really productive this week - 2 layouts, one I like and the other is just not my style, but I had to force myself to finish it as it's for the UK Scrappers Cyber Crop this weekend. I can't share the whole thing but will treat to you a sneakie peek of one item I did make with the Mystery Kit.

My other news is huge!! (well for me it is!). I entered my first monthly competition in the camera club and I won the first place for my Intermediate group. This great news came on top of having one of my photos selected as one of the best 10 images for the club and put forward to a National Competition! I was walking on air for days afterwards... Here is the photo that won an the one that just missed out (the fence) on being placed by 1 point. So feeling the pressure to come up with something good for our Elements theme next week.... Any ideas, all ideas welcome..... Oh Pants - Blogger not playing nice, and images won't load....

Well have to go - lot's to do and head wrecked with all that's happening at moment.. Never a dull moment.

OH! By the way - the little baby may be coming out of hospital today... Yah, she has been thru them mill, had an Ecoli infection then got Rota virus, so let's hope she starts to put on a few pounts as she is nearly 1 month old and not back to her birth weight yet! Thanks for your kind words and lovely comments. she really needed them,

TTFN....

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh I'm so pleased for little one, that's great news - I'm still thinking of her xx

And YYYEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH wonderful news about the competition, well done you. OOhhh so exciting.

Howard Lowe said...

Thannks for writing