INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DIstressed!!!

I am on a DT for the Crafty Blogger Network and we post a challenge every week.

Over Christmas with the kids being sick and other family stuff,  got behind and started to worry could I keep up when life just gets so mad?  I took a deep breath, dug deep and tried to catch up.  I did the blog comments and got just about up to date on the card challenges.

Here is the card that I submitted for last week - Distressed.  Now I am not a distressed inks girl, not my thing at all but I did distress the edges of things on this card and that was my interpretation of the challenge.



Woops!  Sorry the copyright logo went a bit mad on that!  You get the idea!!!


I've been playing in my photo studio and will post some of the photos for you.  Had a theme of Guilty pleasures to shoot for and this was one of my options.....Sugar Lips... Photo of my oldest daughter!

Right things to do and people to see!  Thanks for stopping bye!

1 comments:

Maria Jordan-Lloyd said...

Love the sugar lips! Not many people can be photographed that up close!