INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, February 13, 2012

This card....

This card is one of my favourite ones of the year!  Everytime I look at it, I think it's clean, crisp and a happy card and one I think I am happy with.


4 hearts folded and glued together, and fanned out to make a 3d heart, and then repeated.  The dies are all Papertrey Ink and the stamp is theirs too!

This card is one for this weeks challenge on the Crafty Blogger Network - pop over and have a go!

Right running off to do a school run!

5 comments:

Claire said...

That's very pretty, love the colours.
C xx

Sue Jones said...

Thats so pretty and would look good in a box frame too .

Maria Jordan-Lloyd said...

Simply elegant Michelle!

mani said...

I had never seen this design before , really nice design and creativity.
plastic cards
plastic card printing

Elisa said...

Gorgeous; love the contrast betwee the hessian flowers and the blue ones. I saw the same tutorial but didn't attempt to make my own.