Somewhere I saw a little tree - I could not find a tutorial for it, but just sat and played with some paper till I worked it out. I've added a collage of 9 photos showing what I did - photos are dark but you get the idea.
1. Cut a circle, I used my MS circle cutter.
2. Add some glue to the back of the circle
3. Glue the circle into a half circle.
4. Ink the edges.
5. Manipulate the paper so it's easy to fold (breaking the tension on the paper)
6. With half circle in front of you with straight edge on the right, fold it over itself from left to right.
7. Use a foam dot or glue to hold this in place when your happy, and then pull the top part into place.
8. Add second foam dot to hold top part in place.
9. I love dimension, so you can see that I have this in 3D, but it looks great flat too!
So there ya all go! Go forth and make trees!!!!