INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sweet & Simple


The new Lost & Found II, Blush is probably my favorite collection of the year.  (Might have already said that!).  I only had 1 sheet of the paper below, and typically I made a botch of the card and tried to rescue it and the card below is the rescued version.  

Using my PTI stamp, I layered it up and added some offcuts and made a quick and easy card.  Which is winging it away to the intended as I type.


The second card is using the same set of PTI stamps, but for a sad reason.  The death of my friends father in law.  Paper is from Pink Paislee (I think?) and the flower is PTI, layered flower which is one of my favorites right now.


I have a few Challenge cards to share from the Crafty Bloggers Challenge Blog, and I can share them with you in a few days.

Keep well!  Michelle

0 comments: